TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering and/or using this website you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use thereof, as set out here or as may be modified by us from time to time. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The placement of an order online indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions relating to orders, purchases and delivery. By submitting your order you are offering to buy goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purpose of supplying those goods. We will only pass on your details to our subcontractors who handle delivery, or as we are otherwise legally required to do. Goods supplied by OHMME.com are not for resale. OHMME Ltd are under no obligation to accept your order and may reject your order (or take other appropriate action) if it comes to light that you are involved in unauthorised reselling of OHMME products.
We make every effort to keep the website up to date so that items on the website are in stock. Sometimes items sell out quicker than expected. We will always try our best to rectify this, and you can always contact us directly via the “Get in touch” link at the footer of our site, and we will see what we can arrange for you.
We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but goods are subject to availability and some delays are out of our control. Any dates we specify for delivery of goods are approximate and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay. You can rest assured that we will work to rectify any delivery problems with the minimal delay.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
If a product is advertised at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or a supplier error we reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order whether or not said order has been confirmed. In such a case we will make you aware of this and a full refund will be given, if required. All prices on US and Canada site are shown in US dollars. All prices on UK and Rest of World site are shown in pounds sterling. Prices in UK and EU are inclusive of VAT (where breakdown of VAT and net pricing is specified). Prices outside of UK and EU do not include any applicable customs duties and/or import taxes. Customers are responsible for these charges if applicable. For more information about this, contact email@example.com. Your payment of the price (plus VAT if applicable) and shipping charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
TAX FREE SHOPPING IN THE UK
Unfortunately, as we still are a relatively small company selling our products mostly online, we are unable to support tax free shopping right now. If you write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org we can provide an invoice showing VAT but we are unable to provide 407 VAT refund forms (or handle the related administrative requirements) at this time.
Although we will do our best to ensure the accuracy of all the information within the website, we shall not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of this website. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
At OHMME we have our own design team and we do not accept unsolicited designs, inventions, ideas or any other materials. Anyone sending such designs, inventions, ideas or materials to us does so on an unsolicited basis. In the event that we agree to look at any such materials sent in you must accept that OHMME or its associated companies may have developed, or may be developing materials that are similar or identical to your submission and that OHMME has no obligation of any kind concerning those materials if we have created, developed or acquired them independently without reference to your submission.
SELLING AN ITEM
Rights to re-sell OHMME products are reserved only for approved wholesale customers. If you wish to enquire about becoming an approved wholesale reseller, please email email@example.com for information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the relevant third parties and/or website(s). Neither do we have any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except as may be implied by law where the you (as the buyer) are dealing as a consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by us (as the seller), your remedies shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the applicable price of the goods sold to you and we shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
No waiver by us (as the seller), whether express or implied, in enforcing any of our rights under these terms and conditions shall prejudice our rights to do so in the future.
We (as the seller) shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of our obligations.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
CUSTOMER SERVICESPlease contact us if we can be of any assistance. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.
At www.OHMME.com we are proud to offer a fast and efficient online shopping service. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, please contact us. We do need to know if things go wrong so we can continue to improve our customer service. All complaints will come through our Head Office in London, where they will be addressed and dealt with. E-mail email@example.com. Letters can be sent c/o Unit 1 Granby House, 1 Harrington Street, London, NW1 3FA.
OHMME Ltd, company number 9228307. Registered in England and Wales. The registered office is Unit 1 Granby House, 1 Harrington Street, London, NW1 3FA.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
PRODUCT USE DISCLAIMER
It is important to note that we do not give any guarantees about the use and/or safety of our products. All users of our products use them at their own risk fully acknowledging that Yoga and other physical exercise is performed with associated risk of bodily injury, and we at OHMME cannot be responsible or liable for any such injury caused to any users of our products. By purchasing Yoga clothing from OHMME directly or via any of our re-sellers or agents, you agree to waive any and all claims against us with regard to any physical (or other) injuries sustained or loss or damage suffered as a direct or indirect result of using our products.
OHMME GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By purchasing a OHMME Gift Card, you are agreeing to the OHMME Gift Card terms and conditions.
- OHMME Gift Cards are redeemable at OHMME.com only.
- OHMME Gift Cards can be redeemed online as a method of payment at the checkout. You will need to enter the gift voucher number when prompted during the checkout.
- Discount codes cannot be applied when purchasing a OHMME e-gift card. However, the e-gift card value can be redeemed against OHMME.com purchases including those with discount codes applied.
- No change will be given when using a OHMME Gift Card for an amount exceeding the order value. Instead the balance will remain on your OHMME Gift Card and you can use this for another purchase within the validity period of the gift card.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- No fees of any kind will be imposed on purchasers or recipients of Gift Cards.
- You may not return or cancel your OHMME Gift Card after it is received. Customers who wish to cancel a Gift Card purchase order prior to its delivery to a recipient should contact the Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your Gift Card has been copied or stolen, please contact the Customer Experience Team at email@example.com. Gift Cards lost or stolen can only be replaced if you have your original proof of purchase.
- OHMME Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash.
- You may not use a OHMME Gift Card to purchase another OHMME Gift Card.
- OHMME Gift Cards may be paid for with a valid VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or with PayPal.
- OHMME is not responsible for OHMME Gift Cards that cannot be delivered due to a mistake in the information entered by the customer. Please check to make sure the email address of the recipient is correct and contact our Customer Experience Team if the recipient did not receive their OHMME Gift Card.
- If your OHMME Gift Card is faulty or is not redeemable at checkout despite is being purchased and used correctly and in accordance with our terms and conditions, we will send you a new OHMME Gift Card.
- OHMME Gift Cards cannot be refunded for any reason. This does not affect your statutory rights.