Created for inversions and hard practices, the Om Compression Tee transports moisture away from the body. Made with COOLMAX® technology, you can stay cool and dry while moving and keep warm when cooling down.
- Compression fit designed for performance
- COOLMAX® moisture management
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric - tested for harmful substances
- Original jacquard front and back
- Short raglan sleeves
- OHMME motif on fabric
- Soft to the touch
- Vegan & eco-friendly
- 65% nylon, 35% polyester
- Jersey Fabric
- Mechanical stretch
- Model is wearing a size M and is 180cm / 5’9” tall
Nylon and polyester dry quickly and don’t need ironing, meaning a lower carbon footprint throughout the life of the garment.
Washing at a low temperature helps cut CO2 emissions and saves energy – and helps your clothes stay like new for longer.
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is a testing protocol ensuring that no harmful chemicals was used during the fabric manufacturing process.